Wednesday 19 September 2012

Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Shiver me timbers!  What a bunch of scallywags.  Luckily no one needed to walk the plank today, we were having so much fun.  We visited the cake stall and what a bountiful feast it was.  Thank you to all the families who donated treats.
 Even the teachers got into the spirit.  Mr Nash is going to be washing the black paint out of his beard all week.


 Off with his head!


 Is this like Charlies' Angels or ABBA???






Pirate Triplets!  


Woohoo! Over 20 000 visitors!


5 comments:

  1. It was my favourite day of the year.I liked the cakes that were given out - Jareck's muffins were the best. I liked that my teacher dressed up too.
    Aaaaaargh From Callum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi 2b and Ms Taylor,
    I love the picture of Hannah, Callum and Joseph. It is fun to look at all your photos. I think Mr Nash looks like a real pirate. I loved dressing up with my friends as well.
    Love from Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 20 000 visitors Ms Taylor!!!
    Thank you for all the work and photos you post regularly. It is great to be able to see what you are all doing and generates some interesting conversations at our place. I hope you all enjoy showing your families your blog as much as Callum does.
    From the Pirate Triplet Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAAAA PIRAT'S love freya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi 2B
    The pirate photos made me laugh! Brilliant photos!
    From Ethan and his Mum

    ReplyDelete