Wednesday 15 February 2012

Ash Wednesday Liturgy

Next Wednesday is Ash Wednesday. Year 2 will lead the school in a liturgy at 9 am. All are welcome. More than half the grade are actively involved and the others will play special parts in our next liturgy, mass or presentation. All children will be participating but unfortunately, I will be at a inservice on this day and will miss out. I will also be away on the Tuesday before and Miss Lavan and a relief teacher will lead the classes in their final practice. If your child has a reading part you will find a lavender reading sheet in their home folder tomorrow. Please assist them to read it fluently. You can keep it at home, we have laminated copies for school use. Below is a link to a You Tube clip to do extra practise on one of the hymns. Actions will not be needed on the day.

 If the clicking sound from the bean movie is driving you mad, just click on the little speaker on the bottom of it, on the right to turn the annoying sound off!!!

PARENTS NOTE: At the end of a You Tube clip there may be advertisements for other clips.  They may not always be suitable so ensure your child only clicks replay. If any one is more 'tech savy' than me please let me know how to change this.


If you have spelling errors in your comment or mention a surname of our children or the school name I will be unable to publish your thoughts.  This is for our security and to model good spelling for the class.  Kids - get an adult to check your comments please.  I cannot let you know it will not be published so if you don't see it within 24 hours check back and leave another comment. I try to edit my own writing but if I make a mistake (yes, I make them too), leave a comment and I will correct it. Thank you.
 Ms Taylor



 

1 comment:

  1. I love the calm music of Jesus. It is really, really good. - Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete