Wednesday 15 February 2012

Counting to 100


Untitled from Sam Taylor on Vimeo.
On the fourth take we finally got our video 'blog worthy'. I hope you enjoy it and practise it often. Look out for our next video about counting in 2s, 5s and 10s.

Thank you for watching our video everyone.  By Imogen


I liked Geordan's moves and I danced with Abby which was fun.  By Claudia


I liked making the video because it was fun and we got to watch it after.  By Finn


Do we look cool parents?  By Maya


Finn looked amazing in our movie because he had good moves.  By Ethan


It was cool and fun to make this movie.  By Hannah S


We liked it because everyone was joining in.  By Luka


I thought the best dancer was Luka.  By Nicholas







9 comments:

  1. Hi it is Elizabeth I watched the count to 100 show. It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like it Elizabeth. You must have been hovering over the blog waiting for it to be published! Ms Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Freya. We have visited your blog and think its really cool. Hope to see you on the weekend. Michael and Lil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am Joseph's cousin, Sophia, from America. I love this video!The dancing is terrific! How long did it take to prepare this video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took us three days to learn the song but it took four times to get the video right. 2B

      Delete
  5. Hi I am Joseph's other cousin Viv. I think this video is cool dude (inside joke with Joseph). I am in grade 3.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madonna Joseph Mum16 February 2012 at 10:49

    Wow, that is a lot of counting and grooving! Nice job! Did you notice it gets groovier when you got to 21 - maybe your music teacher could tell you why! Here is a hint, the rhythm gets more interesting. . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful to see Luka and his class mates singing the count to 100 song and to keep in touch with all they are doing. Luka's Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to see Luka and his classmates counting to 100. Luka's Grandma

    ReplyDelete